WHO?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!

Photobucket

This is the Film and Video section of Rev. Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Again, not that there's an unofficial one...for further details about Wayne Goodchild, go HERE!

Still here? Return visit? Excellent. Table 42 is the name Wayne Goodchild uses when he makes films.
He is influenced by and enjoys everything from David Lynch to Chris Morris, but has a specal place in his heart for 1980's horror films, and the work of Brian Yuzna, Stuart Gordon, Tobe Hooper, et al.


Wayne Goodchild is always available for film/sound design work. Interested? Email Wayne Goodchild

Friday 5 June 2009

OTHER FILMZ

I thought rather than leave a great big empty space on here until I next have something to link to, I might as well tell you what else I've done:

I made a music video for HANZO STEEL (the track was 'Bukkake' and they were a hardcore metal band, similar to Will Haven) although since re-formatting my PC I seem to have accidentally deleted it. Whoops. I didn't create it on my own though, so hopefully one of my chums has still got a copy.

The last short film from my brain to video was called COLLAPSE, and is about a man who turns into sound. It starred a bloke who'd appeared in BBC1's Life on Mars and Doctors! This is one of the pieces I put on VHS, so I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer it back onto PC...

KID DESTRUCTO! is an earlier piece, and is a documentary about a suicidal superhero who happens to be indestructible. I'm particuarly proud of this one and might make an extended cut (the original is 10 mins) if I have time.

CELLAR was/is a very short experimental sound/film piece, shot on 16mm. I honestly have no idea where it is, as I telecined it before leaving uni.

We were quite lucky at Derby Uni, actually, as (at the time) we were one of the few educational establishments actively using film. I love the look and visual texture of it, and wish I could create more films using it - it's just a shame that the cameras are so bloody expensive.

I was also involved in documenting a battle of the bands at the Royal Festival Hall in Nottingham, back in 2005, which was an experience, all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment