WHO?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!

Photobucket

This is the Film and Video section of Rev. Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Again, not that there's an unofficial one...for further details about Wayne Goodchild, go HERE!

Still here? Return visit? Excellent. Table 42 is the name Wayne Goodchild uses when he makes films.
He is influenced by and enjoys everything from David Lynch to Chris Morris, but has a specal place in his heart for 1980's horror films, and the work of Brian Yuzna, Stuart Gordon, Tobe Hooper, et al.


Wayne Goodchild is always available for film/sound design work. Interested? Email Wayne Goodchild

Monday 21 September 2009

ANALOGUE WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

Whoops. I can't move/find my other completed films on VHS, onto DVD/PC. So, this page is kind of barren until I next make/find something to stick on here. Unfortunately (well not really, but whatever) I'm concentrating on my writing, so it might take quite a while.

HOWEVER, that's not to say I'm not interested in making anything new. Good grief, quite the opposite. I absolutely LOVE working with found footage, and have an insane library of old films and PSA's and so forth, and would love to make something incorporating these things. But, I don't want to waste my time (as it were) working on something like this when I can be working on something else with a possible market (ie short stories).

BUT! I would love love love to be given a brief by someone to make something for them. No charge (it would go towards my portfolio), but I would like it to actually get used for something, other than "Look what I got some mug to spend time on for no real reason other than I asked him to do it".

SO. CONTACT ME, if you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike.

No comments:

Post a Comment